Drive Medical Clever-Lite LS Adult Walker 10233
The Clever Lite LS Walker with Seat and Push Down Brakes by Drive Medical allows individuals to be seated or to use it as a traditional walker by raising the seat to step inside the frame. This rollator easily folds with a dual lever, side paddle release, and comes with a soft, flexible backrest for comfort and stability while seated. Comes with 5" fixed front wheels for a smooth transportation over most surfaces. The 5" caster wheels provide a smooth transportation over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Rear glide push-down brakes
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Comes with flip-up seat with built-in carry handle
- Allows individual to be seated or use as traditional walker by raising seat to step inside the frame
- Easily folds with patented dual-lever side-paddle release
- Actual Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Base Depth: 21"
- Handle Height (Max): 39"
- Handle Height (Min): 35"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 18.5"
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 21"
- Overall Product Width: 27"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 11"
- Seat Width: 18.75"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"-25.5"
- Width Inside Back Legs: 21"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10233
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.