Cirrus Plus 18" Folding Power Wheelchair
The Folding Cirrus Plus EC 18" Power Chair by Drive Medical is foldable and lightweight making it ideal for transporting. It comes in an attractive, lightweight, carbon steel frame with a silver vein finish which is easy to maintain. This Power Chair comes standard with a seat belt, seat cushion with pouch for easy storage, swing away footrests with calf straps and heel loops, wheel locks and an adjustable tension, padded, back upholstery, adding to users convenience, safety and comfort. The integrated, programmable PG controller and adjustable length joystick mount accommodates most user sizes. The Cirrus Plus EC Folding Power Chair has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements, providing our consumers with added security.Features and Benefits
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Positioning belt included
- Adjustable tension, padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 146.00 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 56.00
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 8.00" x 2.00" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VSi 50A
- Drive Wheels: 12.50" x 2.25" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 4.00
- Heaviest Piece: 90.00
- Max Speed: 5.5 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 36.00"
- Overall Product Length: 42.50"
- Overall Product Width: 26.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.00
- Seat Width: 18.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 18.50
- Seat to Foot Deck: 14.00
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 32"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 90.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cpn18fba
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.