Drive Medical Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter 477200432
Worry Free Mobility and Security for those who Desire Independence while Bathing The Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift is the perfect remedy for those who long for worry-free mobility, along with a sense of dignity and independence while bathing. In fact, we're supremely confident you'll also fall in love with the added therapeutic benefits that will allow you to once again relax, and treat yourself while you soak away your time and the stress of the day. All thanks to the magic of the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift. Imagine the feelings and comfort you will experience when: Sore muscles become relaxed; Stress disappears; Circulation improves; Energy levels improve; Quality of sleep improves. Designed specifically with your needs in mind, the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift provides you with maximum comfort, efficiency, safety, and ease of use.Vita Bella means literally "beautiful life". So, if you find yourself wanting or needing to experience a safe and secure bathing experience that furnishes you with care-free mobility, maximum comfort and relaxation, reclaim your independence today, along with the dignity you deserve that only the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift can provide. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Built in safety controls
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8"
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 pounds
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Actual Product Weight: 20.50 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 25.1"
- Back of Chair Width: 14.1"
- Backrest Reclines to: 50 deg
- Base Width: 22"
- Overall Length Reclined: 32.6"
- Overall Product Height: 27.40"
- Overall Product Length: 32.60"
- Overall Product Width: 27.50"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.54
- Seat Width: 13.7"
- Seat to Floor Height: 2.3"-18.8"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # 477200432
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.