Sentra EC Heavy Duty Bariatric Wheelchair 26" Seat std26ecdda
The Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple chrome coated steel frame and steel spoke wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair comes with detachable desk arms and a 26" wide seat. Foot rests are sold separately (Elevating Leg Rests - Drive Model # phelr, Swing Away Foot Rests - Drive Model # ph-sf).Features and Benefits
- 700 lb Weight Capacity
- Carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable reinforced nylon upholstery
- Steel spoke wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy-duty, flat-free 8" front casters are adjustable in two positions
- Extra-heavy-duty front forks
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Extra-large, padded armrests provide comfort and support
- Riggings have extra-large, heavy-duty, aluminum foot plates that provide maximum support, are attractive and crack proof (Must be ordered separately)
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 65 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 14"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 14" x 35"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 34.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 26"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # std26ecdda
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.