Heavy Duty Bariatric Plastic Seat Transfer Bench
This heavy duty plastic transfer bench by Drive Medical is built extra strong, capable of withstanding a weight capacity of 500 pounds. It easily accommodates any bathroom because of its reversible bench and extension legs with extra large suction cups that lock to provide added versatility and safety. The "Dual Column" extension legs height adjust in 1/2" increments. Sturdy "A" frame construction, durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest ensure maximum stability. This products features tool-free assembly leaving no hardware exposed.Features and Benefits
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- A-frame provides additional stability
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- All transfer benches are reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Euro-style clip ensures a secure fit
- No exposed hardware to injure patient
- Large, locking, suction cups for added safety
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 24"
- Outside Legs Width: 32.5"
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 32.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Width: 26.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18.5"-23.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12025kd-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.