Bath Bench with Removable Padded Arms 12440KD-1
This shower bench from Drive Medical is designed to provide added security, stability and comfort. The aluminum frame is lightweight and durable, as well as corrosion proof to ensure easy transferring and product longevity. The drainage holes in the seat reduce possible slipping ensuring user safety. The legs are adjustable to accommodate any size user. It also comes with tool-free, removable padded arms. This item is made from recyclable material.Features and Benefits
- Removable, padded armrests provide comfort and added security
- Blow-molded bench provides comfort and strengh
- Drainage holes in bench reduce slipping
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and corrosion proof
- Leg height adjusts in 1" increments
- Actual Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 18.25"
- Outside Legs Width: 18.5"
- Overall Product Height: 21"
- Overall Product Length: 18.25"
- Overall Product Width: 18.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 15.75"
- Seat to Floor Height: 16"-21"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12440kd-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.