Aluminum Rollator 7.5" Casters Padded Seat r728bl Blue
The Rollator with Folding Removable Back Support in blue by Drive Medical comes standard with 7.5" caster wheels, loop locks and serrated brakes to ensure safety. The seamless padded seat opens to a roomy, convenient, zippered storage pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. The ergonomic handles are easy to grip, relieve hand pressure, and are height adjustable to accommodate users height.Features and Benefits
- Comes with new seamless padded seat
- Zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- 7.5" Black non-marring tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Casters: 7.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 28"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat to Floor Height: 23"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # r728bl
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.