Aluminum Rollator 6" Casters Blue rtl10261bl
If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Rollator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Rollators are better for traveling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle. And with the built-in seat found on a Rollator, you'll always have a convenient place to rest. Drive's Rollator with 6" Casters is the perfect unit to suit your needs and your style. It's designed and built for maximum comfort, durability and ease of use with quick folding ability and simple handle height and angle adjustment. It has a unique seamless padded seat for maximum sitting comfort and ease of care. The backrest is also padded and large soft grip wheels ensure smooth travel over a variety of different terrains. It even has a convenient, zippered pouch for privately and securely carrying items with you on the go.Features and Benefits
- Universal height adjustment on frame allows seat height to be adjusted from 18" to 22" in 1" increments
- Comes with seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Casters are offset to provide strength
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Casters: 6"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 27"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"-22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10261bl
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.