2 in 1 Locking Elevated Toilet Seat Tool-Free Removable Arms
This elevated toilet seat by Drive Medical ensures you a safer and more secure fit than ever. The newly designed locking device is engineered to fit securely on almost any toilet. Heavy-duty molded plastic construction allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. It's comfortable padded arms are versatile, and can be removed without tools making transfer easy. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5" to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Locking device with larger, heavy-duty "worm screw" and locking plate for a safe, secure fit
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl without use of tools
- Easy to clean
- Fits most toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 10.00"
- Overall Product Length: 16.5"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Width: 17"
- Width Between Arms: 18"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12027ra Information Video
Toilet Seat Informational Video
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.