Poly Fly Light Weight Transport Chair 18 wide Seat tr18
The 18" Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair/Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick release 24" wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with wheelchair and one for use with transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy to clean nylon upholstery, swing away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops and 8" caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Can be used as standard self-propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Quick-release 24" wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair
- All-aluminum frame
- Comes with two sets of wheel locks; One for use with wheelchair, and one for use with transport chair
- Back folds down with deluxe back release
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing-away footrests with composite foot plates and heel loops
- 8" casters
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 37 lbs
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 6
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 34 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tr18
Instructional Folding Video Copy and Past in your URL: