Poly Fly Light Weight Transport Chair 18 wide Seat tr18
The 18" Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair/Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick release 24" wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with wheelchair and one for use with transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy to clean nylon upholstery, swing away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops and 8" caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Can be used as standard self-propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Quick-release 24" wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair
- All-aluminum frame
- Comes with two sets of wheel locks; One for use with wheelchair, and one for use with transport chair
- Back folds down with deluxe back release
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing-away footrests with composite foot plates and heel loops
- 8" casters
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 37 lbs
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 6
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 34 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tr18
Instructional Folding Video Copy and Past in your URL:
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.