16" Silver Sport Full-Reclining Wheelchair w/Detachable Desk Arm
The Silver Sport 16" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive, and easy to maintain
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Metal foot plates
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 59.00 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 31.00"
- Closed Width: 12.00"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 50.00"
- Overall Product Height: 50.00"
- Overall Product Length: 50.00"
- Overall Product Width: 23.00"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.00"
- Seat Width: 16.00"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.50"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ssp16rbdda
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.